google-site-verification: google545f6ef8c3771d58.html World War Z (2013) - Trailer | Killdoubt

World War Z (2013) - Trailer

World War Z trailer is released now. World War Z stars Brad Pitt, Mireille Enos , Daniella Kertesz , James Badge Dale, Matthew Fox. Watch its latest official trailer here.



The story is about an U.N. employee who is racing against time and fate, as he travels the world trying to stop the outbreak of a deadly Zombie pandemic.

Director: Marc Forster

Writers: Matthew Michael Carnahan
Country: USA | Malta
Language: English
Release Date: 21 June 2013

1 comments:

Arion said...

I'm a big fan of Marc Forster, his movie "Stay" is one of my favorites, I'm sure this one will be great. By the way, I also read your post about "The Perks of Being a Wallflower", which I tremendously enjoyed. In fact, I even wrote about it here: www.artbyarion.blogspot.com

Cheers.

Post a Comment